I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, March 22, 2004

Three Spookies and a Brand New Insect...

appear in the new issue of MiPo, guest edited by David Trinidad.



I am enjoying some mighty fine company, too.



Dennis Cooper, Michael Costello, Mark Bibbins, Rachel Zucker, Arielle Greenberg, Amy Gerstler, Kathleen Ossip, Joy Katz, Elaine Equi, Ron Padgett, Jerome Sala, David Lehman, Jeanne Marie Beaumont, Soraya Shalforoosh, Karl Tierney, Patricia Spears Jones, Denise Duhamel, Lynn Crosbie, Wanda Coleman, Kevin Killian, Maureen Seaton, Jeffery Conway, Bill Kushner, Karen Weiser, Daniel Nester, Shanna Compton, Gabriel Gudding, Anselm Berrigan, and an interview with Elaine Equi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.