I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

The ever-popular best of the keyword searches



The following keyword searches landed folks somewhere on my site.



school ticklings

can a foreigner be an exectuor on a will in NY

i am sorry poem

geodes prayer rug

Octavia rhythmic gymnastics

pissing accident

neck face grafitti

houseplants love poem

what to do water on ibook [ouch!]

noisemakers, antique chicken

kids project tricorner hats

i miss the 80s

serious poems for fifth graders

tatler magazine - february 2004 guide to best plastic surgeon

my papas waltz misunderstood affection

insects taxidermy new york city

write to a prisoner shanna west

free poems about insects

dose heaven have a phone number poem

cnn possum drop top ten places to be on new years eve

oportunity mars hole on mrs

jeff tweedy shortwave

pawpaw tunnel



And the best of all:



beautiful seahorse toilet seat

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.