I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, March 2, 2004

No so much a report as a piece of advice about how to spend your money.



Last night was one of the best readings I've been to in awhile. Though I still haven't written up Ann Lauterbach's, so you can't judge the truth of that statement for yourselves. That one was delicious, but during this one I fell in love.



I am in love with Caroline Knox.



Eric Baus's letters to birds & sisters were wonderful.



Get thee to your local indie or to Verse Press and snatch yourself all three of these books if you don't have them already.



Also, I met Noah Eli Gordon. Live and in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.