I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Chad in China: 4*




Chad is called Chad by us and the rest of his family, but is known by his first name, Wesley, to most other people.



"evidently, Wesley is the character of a novel series, gone movie.

Everytime I meet a girl, I'm constantly reminded of this fact.

I think it's a detective series, could be romance, I forget--but I'll find out and let you know.

I've been told it's popular among young girls--they all said they read it in highschool.

...developing"




Also on the subject of names, Chad reports that his Chinese students like to choose English names for themselves. Many of them have asked Chad to confirm that their chosen English names are right for them. Here is a partial list:



gladys

daisy

Pernula

Ray

Bright

Chips

lory

Echo

Omyg

toad

Bosun

Lemon

Circle

Grandwhite




*Chad in China: 1 here. Chad in China: 2 here. Chad in China: 3 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.