I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, March 12, 2004

Extra-conference activities for AWP



Thursday, March 25: Soft Skull teams up with Fiction Collective 2



Clayton Eshleman

Ben Greenman


Daniel Nester

Brian Evenson

A. B. West

& Lucy Corin

at Quimby's



View & print the flier here: quimbys.pdf



Friday, March 26: Unpleasant Event Schedule, Slope Editions, Painted Bride Quarterly, Potion, Samizdat, Parakeet, 32 Poems, Near South, & Mayapple Press team up to bring you a bunch of other readers whose names I don't know yet & me at the 312 Gallery. UPDATE: Heidi Peppermint is reading too!



Soft Skull is sharing a table with Akashic Press and LIT/New School at the book fair too, so please drop by to say hello!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.