I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

FIXED! Audio of Russell Edson reading at Pete's Candy Store 3/29/04



Click here.



Note: This is a much better recording than the staticky convos from AWP below. It's 17 minutes, 35 seconds, beginning in medias res. The close-range laughter is mostly me and Jen Knox. We couldn't help ourselves. You can also hear Russell's wife Frances telling him how many more poems to read, near the end. Please feel free to download this to your computers or iPods or whatever, but no commercial uses por favor.



He cracks himself up during "Balls." Priceless.



Unfortunately, I didn't think to record Daniel. Who rocked. The new stuff from GSMQII is excellent. Next time, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.