I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, March 26, 2004

Lost a whole post...

I'd been writing 'bout the Quimby's reading last night. No time to redo it right now, alas. Suffice it to say, everybody rocked. I will elaborate when I get the chance.



I have offered signed apology letters from Daniel & Ben in the stead of autographed copies to everyone who's come out to see them. This usually softens the disappointment. So sharpen your pencils, boys. I'm coming home with a list. (Though your fans wish you a speedy recovery and a healthy happy newborn, respectively!)



More later. Preparing for the panel on which I will try to fill Dan's estimable shoes re: The DIY Web: What Writers Make of the New Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.