I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, March 5, 2004

Just call me Julie, cruise director, because I've planned yr weekend.



This post might look, um, recycled. That's because I posted last week info re: Shafer Hall reading at the Roxy, and I have moved that post here and retitled it. Go see him tomorrow at The Ear Inn with Nicole Hefner & Sanjana Nair.



Some of Shafer's work can be found here and here and here. And an essay on his collaborations with John Cotter is here.



Shafer & I are collaborating on a new chapbook now. Uh huh. That's right.



ALSO: Frequency on Sunday celebrates the release of the new Painted Bride Quarterly with special guest Ken Waldman, the fiddling poet from Alaska!



You can view Ken's performance at the Kennedy Center here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.