I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, March 15, 2004

Stupid White Men



Since I already broke the no-Soft Skull biz rule on this one, here are the two articles that appeared today.



NYTimes

MSNBC (scroll down)



I totally buy, by the way, that M*ore says he didn't know about the cease-and-desist letter. It came from H@rper C*llins and we told them to forget about it. But in the Times piece he still claims to have coined the phrase "stupid white men," and that's patently ridiculous. Not that it matters.



Ahem, low-budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.