I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Making a M(es)S



Possible titles:



Miracle Fortune Fish

Big Thicket Heart Of

The Orange Show




Some others, but these are the top three now. I have to be able to call it something while I'm working on it. I have had The Orange Show in mind for a long time--it once rode atop a pre-BNI M(es)S as well as a long sequence, since junked.



Chap with Shafer still untitled. So I just refer to it those as "The Shafer Poems" for now.



Third 2004 chapbook will be Target & Mustache. Those two just won't shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.