I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Purchased...



Calligrammes: Poems of Peace & War (1913-1916) by Guillaume Apollinaire.



Collected Works by Lorine Niedecker, but in paperback.



Vanished Act: The Life & Art of Weldon Kees by James Reidel.



Via the WONDERFUL Coliseum Books across from Bryant Park. They are hiring in the café too. Espresso & a discount! Go now. If I didn't already have seventeen jobs they could sign me up.



Aside: I love the way the St. Marks Bookshop website can tell you what they have on the shelves RIGHT NOW.



I have not forgotten to post my Ann Lauterbach report, but have been in the LIT office. Will do it tomorrow, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.