I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, February 5, 2004

How cool is that?

Powell's ordered 5 copies of Down Spooky today. And I have shipped all the orders that have come in via Pay Pal.



Now I'm working on fulfilling the collaborator mailing. Patience--and some of you have addresses locked away in the sick iBook and I will have to ask you again. Forgive.



Last night, since we were speaking of Joan Murray, I saw John Ashbery at the New School. David Lehman hosted a forum with him. And JA now owns Down Spooky #15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.