I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Sunday, February 15, 2004

Holy moly...



A couple of days ago I installed Site Meter, as some of you may have noticed. I've rarely bothered to look up my stats before now, this blog mostly being just another way for me to talk to myself. (I'm sure I have driven cubiclemates nuts at times. My cat thinks I'm addressing him. I also hum. And tap. And whistle.) But I just checked my Urchin stats with Earthlink. What the heck. For shits & grins, as we say.



Since August 2003, when I officially began the blog, I have had 15,595 visitors to this site, though it includes the Frequency schedule and a bunch of other pages too. So I checked the stats for the blog itself. The blog has received almost 10,000 visitors--9,946 to be exact.



Now I know that "visitors" don't actually represent individuals, being based on some kind of IP address-recycling formula, but da-yumn. That's way more than I ever would have figured.



So, hi y'all. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.