I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, February 19, 2004

Instant Nirvana...



hi all,



thanks for heeding the call and getting me acrostics. I put together a new

Boog Reader, #3, "For Kurt on His 37th Birthday," that's resting on my bed,

ready for tonight's event.



It contains work from:



Todd Colby, Sean Cole, Shanna Compton, Jordan Davis, Erica Kaufman,

Aaron Kiely, Thurston Moore, Lee Ranaldo, Tony Rubin, Alan Semerdjian,

Jill Stengel, Edwin Torres, Dana Ward, Ian Wilder, and Stephanie Young



If we may see each other soon, I'll hand you yr copies, to save some postage

$. Those who know they won't see me anytime soon, if you're unsure that i

have yr mailing address please send it to me so I can post them to you.



again, much thanks, as this was one close to my heart.



xo

dak



--

David A. Kirschenbaum, editor and publisher

Boog City

330 W.28th St., Suite 6H

NY, NY 10001-4754

For event and publication information:

http://boogcity.blog-city.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.