I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Oh, and how could I forget!







Gastronomica is out! (Well, the website doesn't show the new issue yet, but trust me, it's out. It came in the mail yesterday!)



It's been about two years I think since my love poem to Jacques Pépin was accepted. There's something really exciting about all the breathtaking white space around my li'l poem on these big creamy pages. It's just gorgeous.



If you like food, and like to read really very fine writing about food, I highly recommend Gastronomica. And yes, they did pay me to say that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.