I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I should probably keep this one to myself, but...

I have a penchant for peanuts and eat them at my freelance desk on a semiregular basis--especially when I have to postpone lunch for a deadline. In order not to get salt all over my hands and clothes, I pour the bag into a paper receptacle meant for coffee or tea. Then I shake them into my mouth.



It has just come to my attention that I have been referring to this ad-hoc device, in my mind at least, as a Nut Cup.



Geez louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.