I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, February 2, 2004

Bummer...



Computer fritz sometime Saturday or Sunday, while home alone and turned off. Must admit miracle of last weekend was accepted on faith too soon?



Computer now in for repairs. Dropped him off with reluctance this morning. If you sent me email last week and I haven't yet answered you, it's because I can't access your message. Please resend.



Supposed to have it back w/in 10 days, maybe quicker. Meanwhile will be using a very generously loaned PowerBook from freelance gig. And during the brief resurrection, I was able to back up all MS, web pages, and Soft Skull items. So at least there's that.



PS: Boston was swell. I will write more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.