I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Is this how you got here? Recent keyword searches.



poems for insects

bishop_ elizabeth grotesque

brick oven restaurants in waco texas

grafitti letter print outs

skanky party themes

brand new jordans for 2004*

days of our lives friday february 20 brian her purse

poems for a brand new day

bon wier texas lumber saw mill


[judged too dirty for publication]

immortal lyric

neck face grafitti

mrs alexander teacher oh special**

compton sunshine girls

poem buying a bra

gabriel gudding and bush

ford maddox browns paintings work




and my favorite:



quotations high maintenance car woman



* Repeatedly. My MS title + Jordan Davis = Somebody's coveted sneakers!



** Mrs. Alexander, or a Mrs. A, was my 3rd & 4th grade teacher. The one that forced me to write my first poem. She didn't like my long bangs falling in front of my face, so once she grabbed me and made an impromptu ponytail on my forehead. Horrifyingly shy, I ran from the room, thusly unicorned. Ms. Fuson, my science teacher, helped me undo the rubberband and stop the flow of tears. So yes, dear Googler, that was special & thanks for the memories. Actually, Ms. Fuson is in this poem, under a soodonim.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.