I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

A Found Poem for a JLO by Jennifer Lopez Jumpsuit*



I'm living plush to touch

your velour you JLO jumpsuit,

you hot combination

of halter, hoodie, revved-up

sporty styles. Loving

that logo-ribbon drawstring

and your athletic waistband.

Who can resist

your open halter back,

your side contrast piping,

your small embroidered logo

just above the ass. If your inseams

are approximate, I don't care.

33 inches is long enough for me.



* In honor of Fashion Week. Unfortunately, I also wrote the original copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.