I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Chad in China: Part 2*



One of Chad's new students sent him the following email.



"Nice to talk to you. I am your student this term. My Chinese name is Yu dan and my English name is Danny. And I'm a student of the department of digital art. I'm glad to introduce myself to you.



Sometimes I saw you attended our class. Do you like digital art? Maybe you have had practical experience.



I think you are lonely now, could I help you something?



Thanks,

Danny"




That last line really gets me.



* For part one, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.