I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, February 9, 2004

Briefest reading report, ever:

Erica did read the frog poems, to my delight. Catherine laughed so hard she dropped her manuscript. Catherine read her "Palm Anthology" from DaDaDa. The Four-Faced Liar makes a superb home for a series--spacious, sunny, an attentive bartender, an enthusiastic audience, Boggle & checkers. The readers sit on stools at the end of the bar. I took some photos (but have to find some way to edit them--this machine's not capable). The bar owners, Conner & his wife Mary, are swell. I believe it's named for clocktower in Ireland that tells a different time on each side.



UPDATE: Here's a photo of Catherine & Erica (reading).



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.