I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Well, that really was a lot of fun.



Shafer & I alternated poems on stage, each deciding what the other would read next--a strategy we'd decided on in advance, but hadn't rehearsed, which had its comedic upside I think. "Dancer Chickee-La-La Number Two" was a big hit, not least because Shafer wags his hips a little when he reads it.



The party was a blast too--and The Big Confetti cocktail purpled several lips. I didn't take photos, but somebody did!



We sold out of books pretty much immediately, so I'm back in action today to cover your preorders. (Thank you!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.