I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, May 21, 2004

Fame & fortune in the stars



"First, mark down May 17 as an outstanding day to create a massive financial victory. Uranus, planet of surprise, will beam a ray to Mars, the planet of energy, in your financial eighth house. You may even win a small prize." [She must mean the $82 bucks I made at the Poetry Project reading!]



"For career victories that also bring impressive financial benefits, it will be hard to beat May 21. Energetic Mars and Jupiter will collaborate and you will be the beneficiary! Everyone will love this day, but you will love it more because Jupiter is your ruling planet and will work hard on your behalf. On the same day Uranus will work closely with Mercury--news should be unexpectedly positive."



I can't wait. All I have planned for today is a little racketball, laundry, playing more catch up with the to-do list, and the customary Friday-night date with Shawn. The remainder of this unbelievably positive forecast says the rest of the year, professionally speaking, will rock. So I choose to believe it. If you're a fellow Sagittarius, join me in astrologically induced optimism.



I usually don't check my horoscope, but for some reason, I was extra curious. Thanks to Meghan for the satisfying link. (And speaking of Miss Meghan, she's invited me to read June 7 for the end-of-season party at Readings Between A & B. Yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.