I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, May 17, 2004

Tonight at the Poetry Project...



I'm reading with Joan Larkin. She's the most "famous" poet I've read with yet. So I'm nervous like I wasn't on Friday night reading with Shafer, which was pure fun. Still trying to decide what to read. Wondering if I should worry too much about trying to complement her tone and gravity. Not that I can't be serious, but when I do readings, I tend to go for amusement.



Anyway, if you're free, please come! 8 bucks at 8 o'clock. Details here. I'll have copies of Big Confetti and some Down Spookies too.



More Joan Larkin poems here, and here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.