I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, May 17, 2004

Set list for tonight's reading (I think)



Ok, I think I got it.



From Down Spooky

Good-Cooking Kitchen

We the Blind Need Pushing

Cherry

Tumble in November

Will That Be All, Mrs. Kickboxer?



From Big Confetti

My Huge Napoleon

I only smile at girls I like.

Mouth Made Out of Trees

Voluntary Cinderella

Thick As, Um, Thieves

Homeslice

Elegy for a Fictional Strongman



From Miracle Fortune Fish & Brand New Insects

Even a Zoo

Überdesigned Happy Juice (maybe)

The Woman from the Public

Non-Ultra Joy (maybe)

Purple Heart

Stay Seated, Buckled & Safe

We've Secretly Replaced Your Blank

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.