I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Dictionary diving*



notwithstanding

go-round

victimize

room and board

featherbed

contrast

cokehead

tequila sunrise

opponent

front burner



UPDATE:

Contrast the cokehead with his opponent,

drinker of Tequila Sunrise. Let them go-

round once or twice, another shot, another

snort, another punch or two. Listen to

the featherbed of your heart, notwithstanding

any cheerfulness thus falsely roomed and boarded.

On the front burner, you're thinking victimize.

You're thinking what'm I doing here at all.



*Wanna play? Flip through dictionary randomly selecting words your eyes are first attracted to on each page. (I rejected two Latin phrases here). Then make poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.