I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Almost there...

[expurgated]

Ada & Jen: Poem "There Is No Irene's"

Ada: 4 copies of Big Confetti

Kevin @ Powell's: 5 more Down Spookies & 5 Big Confettis

Shafer & myself: Webpage for Big Confetti

Y'all: Poem "The Cento of Page 23" (I didn't forget!)

Matthew: Postcard response.

Sarah: Jacket copy for SSP poetry books

Daniel: Comments on GSMQII

Daniel & Chris: Layout for Percapella, their long-awaited collaborative chap!

LIT: Subs through Jan. Working on Feb-May. Schedule meeting!

New School: Prose Publishing Panel confirmations for June 3.

Myself & Shawn: A little vacation. Whew. [Planned, if not yet taken.]

PayPals: Big Confettis. (Working on this now. First edition of 50 SOLD OUT!)

Soft Skull: Editorial Fact Sheet for Media Effects by Jerome Sala.



If you are not on this list and should be, could you please remind me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.