I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, May 6, 2004

Antidictionaries...

I neglected to post a purchase link for Lohren Green's Poetical Dictionary yesterday. You can get it from SPD (which also means your local bookseller can order it for you), or order it from the end-all-be-all bookstore Powell's here.



Also recommended, if you like this stuff, is Maggie Balistreri's extremely witty Evasion English Dictionary. More info here. And Powell's purchase link here.



And while we're on the topic of things that are arranged in alphabetical order, get your letter for R Is for Ron Silliman from [expurgated] today, if there are any left. I got K. Working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.