I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Chap(+)book heaven!

Maureen Thorson's Novelty Act is now available.



Found: my copy of Tom Beckett's Vanishing Points of Resemblance which had secreted itself under a stack of papiers in my messy messy office. (But now where's the cat?)



Ordered: chaps by Laurel Snyder, Stephanie Young, [expurgated], David Perry & Eric Baus.



Received (finally): Invisible Bride by Tony Tost (pulled an inside string to get mine quicker--shh.)



Gifted with (courtesy of very considerate hubby): Jeff Tweedy's Adult Head and Aimee Nezhukumatathil's Miracle Fruit.



All to fill the anticipated free time I will finally have a little bit of after I finish this pesky to-do list, which I am sure you are all sick of looking at. Um, when I'm not working on Gamers, which is finally finally coming together.



Gratutious Grease soundtrack reference: Oh oh oh, those suh uh mer nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.