I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, May 21, 2004

Planning your weekend...



Tomorrow, there's a BIG CONFETTI reading at the Ear Inn, as the inimitable Shafer Hall entertains with Marion Wrenn and other good folks from Painted Bride Quarterly! (Actually I don't know what he's going to read, but we'll be there, and have books, and it's Marion's birthday!) Details here.



Sunday, there are two--count 'em--two stellar readings. First up: Sam Witt with Ilya Kaminsky and (perhaps) DA Powell at Frequency. Then later that night, Daniel Nester gives a talk called "The Policeman's Beard Is Still Half Constructed" for the Zinc Talk/Read Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.