I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Blogronicity



I have been singin that song since my & Shafer's Big Confetti reading. One of the open mic gals sang it as the closing number (though truthfully, not very aptly--she was improvising with a trumpeter she didn't know). It's been stuck in my head ever since.



Advice: If you're gonna sing at an open mic, opt for something other than a Holiday standard. There's just no living up.



In other news, I'm happy to report that my upgrade to OSX was smooth and I am now enjoying Panther and Safari and the rest of those hip guys. Your blogs--new templates and all--look lovely. All CSS working fine, all font sizes legible because of my minimum settings.



In even other news: Mom is hanging in there, she's just in a lot of pain. Middle sister drove up this afternoon, so at least she has company. Little sis arrives tomorrow sometime. I sent flowers. Now if we can just keep her down per doctor's orders--hardheaded Texas ma'am!



And y'all wondered where I got it.



And last but not least: Happy (belated) birthday to Charlie, who really deserves it, damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.