I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Yo, go to Salon B...


...at 10:30 this AM for the DIY panel. Hilton, 4th Floor. Por favor.

I have not yet located Gary Norris because my cell phone died on me yesterday, but I do possess e-vidence of his arrival. So rock!

Last night's reading was really fantastic. There were well over 150 people at Club DeVille (which I confirmed did indeed used to be a lesbian bar called Chances back in the day). Thanks very much to Justin, Chris & Chip for putting it together and getting the word out so well. Dudes, that was the first time I got to read in Texas (way way way too pathologically shy to ever do it when I lived here). Cheers for the homecoming!

Coffee + tacos here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.