I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The tart & varied goodnesses of ephemeral things


I was so absorbed in the Tiny yesterday on my way to work that I missed my stop. I'll tell you some more about it later.

Which reminds me:

F DIY Pub Web Ring is fresh E

Soon I hope to be able to make the time to do actual reviews over there. (I got a big stack of chapbooks and mags to get to.) Right now it's mostly just announcements.

But you can help. You can send your reviews and announcements of DIY publications, or point me to similar stuff already posted elsewhere so I can double expose it. May need some official team members at some point too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.