I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, March 13, 2006

And more snaps.



The Painted Bride Quarterly reading & party at the Hilton. Jason Schneiderman (who'd just finished reading) at center with his parents.


Al & Janet at the Ahsahta bookfair table.


Felicia Sullivan & an enthusiastic badgeless friend whose name I didn't catch outside the convention center. (Sorry!)


The micropress ethos in action: sharing one table among many presses, including Kitchen Press, Typo, LIT, and Octopus.
That's a literal buttload of Octopus editor ass, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.