I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Instant Replay


The highlight was Gabe not showing up.
That was not really the highlight.
The highlight was talking into a teeny 'chine.
The highlight was learning I was talking to you.
The highlight was Mark's poem w/ embedigram.
The highlight was too much teevee.
The highlight was Amy introducing her doppleganger, twice.
The highlight was her latter-day presidential removal.
The highlights were beads of sweat & lusty whistles.
The highlight was it's tough to be on Broadway.
The highlight was David, in Paris, in 1971.
The highlight was cheering the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.