I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Here is a list of people I did not meet:


Actually it's way too long to post. It's longer than the list of people I did meet, which I am also not going to make. I regret all the misses, but am glad for all the kisses. You people are charming. And funny. And so good-looking. How pleased are we that once again ignoring the "you're not supposed to be having fun" clause buried somewhere in the fine print of our official catalogs worked its usual magic? We said, "But officer we were not aware we were breaking the law!" And flashed our dimples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.