I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Some snaps. (More later.)



Justin Marks debuting the three new Kitchen Press chaps.


From left: Hazel, Danielle, & Ada at the bookfair.


Tony at the Canary table with Reb to the left. And look how close I got to Peter (I think) w/o meeting him!


Tom & Hannah as the bookfair winds down Friday. The One Story table has ducks.


Joe Massey with his posse of publishers. (Best I could do in very low light. That's a limestone cliff face behind them.)


Zach reading at Club DeVille, rocking the limestone ampitheater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.