I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, March 4, 2006

Should you be looking...


I'm off to Texas, Monday morning kids. See some of you in Austin from Wednesday.

Here's a list of some of the places I will be during the conference:

Wednesday, March 8 at 7:00 PM at the Superflux reading/party

Thursday, March 9 at 11:00 AM at the Soft Skull bookfair table (#740) with Jen Benka, who will be signing her book

Thursday, March 9 at 3:30 PM
at the Soft Skull bookfair table (#740) with Jennifer L. Knox, who will be signing her book

Thursday, March 9 at 7:00 PM
at 12th Street books, where Jennifer L. Knox will be reading with Ada Limon

Thursday, March 9 after the reading above, I am so not gonna miss the Unassociated Party

Friday, March 10 at 3:30 PM at the Soft Skull bookfair table (#740) with Danielle Pafunda, who will be signing her book

Friday, March 10 at 9:00 PM at Club DeVille, I will be reading with these awesome peoples:
Friday, March 10 at 9:00 PM
Kitchen PressLITRedivider Party at AWP

With readings by Sarah Bartlett, Adam Clay, Shanna Compton, Emily Gabbert, Matt Henriksen, Reb Livingston, Randall Mann, Sharon McGill, Danielle Pafunda, Zachary Schomburg, Laurel Snyder, Sam Starkweather, Jerome Stuart, Christopher Tonelli, Paul Toutonghi & Joshua Weber

Club DeVille
900 Red River St
Austin, TX 78701


Saturday, March 11 at 10:30 AM
I will be modering a panel with these awesome peoples:
Saturday, March 11 at AWP 2006 in Austin, Texas
Associated Writing Programs Conference Panel

Saturday, March 11, 10:30-11:45 AM
DIY Publishing: Chapbooks, Micropresses, Webzines, Collectives, Blogs & More.

Jordan Davis (SubPress Collective and the Hat)
Reb Livingston (No Tell Motel and No Tell Motel Books)
Gary Norris (Burn Denver Down Press)
Felicia Sullivan (Small Spiral Notebook)

Moderated by Shanna Compton
(Soft Skull, Half Empty/Half Full, & DIY Pub Web Ring)

Austin Hilton
Salon B


Saturday, March 11 at 9:00 PM I will already be back in Brooklyn because I screwed up my reservation, but I will be at the No Tell Motel Pajama Party in lingerie-clad spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.