I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, March 10, 2006

OK, dekinked, decranked, & away we go


Somehow I managed to see about a hundred loved ones yesterday and meet about a dozen new loved ones, but how did I miss Scott Pierce during three hours at his own party? I don't know.

Didn't go to any panels yesterday, and barely bookfaired beyond our own table. But Jen & Ada shone like the stars they always are (if you don't have Lucky Wreck yet, you should make a grab for that golden life ring now) & the party was a lot of fun. I met Joe. And I met Anne! And I met Jonathan, who does not play drums and blog simultaneously all the time but yes sometimes. And I saw Reb, Laurel, Kasey, Stephanie, Catherine, Danielle, Lara, three Joshes (but not Joshua/Jane), Jordan, Tony (but not Tony), Matt, Mark, Michael, Jason, Justin, John, and on, and on.

And hi Denise & Nick in the elevator!

I think today I will take out the camera. You've been warmed. I like that typo. You have been warmed.

Also, I think I will go to two panels: The New Poetics (Peter Gizzi, Traci Morris, Joshua Clover, Juliana Spahr, Karen Volkman & Susan Wheeler) & The Originality & Influence of Kenneth Koch (Mark Halliday, Jordan Davis, Nin Andrews, Jill Rosser, Jonathan Mayhew). But it is already looking like I will miss the first one at 9:00 for lack of coffee and breakfast. Maybe I will sneak in late.

And tonight I'm reading at this (please come):

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.