I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, June 18, 2004

Recommended for poets: Endicia postage



Have you guys heard of Endicia? I just started using it and may never go to the post office again. All you need is a PC, a credit/debit card (or linked checking account), a printer, and a postage scale. You can print postage directly on your envelopes, or on labels for packages. Simplifying my life, I gotta say. Thumbs up.



Which is to say, some Big Confettis went into the mail today. Down Spookies are next. And Katey's CDs--as soon as I find a box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.