I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Poetic Brooklyn hosted by Susan Brennan



So here's the info on the show Susan records every week at Pete's Big Salmon. You can listen online!



Poetic Brooklyn

Brooklyn Heights Radio

Schedule: Thursdays at 10 p.m. & Sundays at 11 a.m.



To set the station up in your player (like iTunes or RealAudio), click the "Hear the Music" tab at the top of the schedule page. Download the goods for PC or Mac and there you go. (Your browser will take you to a Preferred Member page for a subscription service, but it's not necessary to pay $$ or subscribe to anything!)



Not sure when the reading we did on Monday night will air, but that show will have Shafer Hall, Jennifer L. Knox, Sean McNally, Ada Limon, Maureen Thorson, Gregory Pardlo, and more. Since I went first and she wasn't set up yet, Susan recorded me separately afterwards, with just her and Greg Pardlo cheering for me in the background, so she'll tack me on somehow. Heh heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.