I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Tuesday, June 8, 2004

Venus sighting



I actually did get up early enough to see Venus as a speck on the Sun this morning. On CNN.



Sorry we missed you guys last night at Pete's. We tried to get over there ASAP, but the readings at 11th Street weren't over till 9:30. It was fun (if somewhat sweaty!) Meghan & Mary have run a great series, and here's hoping it continues under its new direction!



Actually, it's a good thing we came home. I was in bed by 10:30 and soon came down with fever & chills to match the sore throat I woke up with yesterday. Nice. Staying home today to kick it, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.