I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, June 21, 2004

Mmmmm, Maine.



I can't wait. Can't stop thinking about it. Even dreaming about it. Saturday night I dreamed I somehow missed it and woke up distressed.



We got a li'l cabin for a week on the coast of Maine, just above Bar Harbor, near Acadia National Park. We can dig for clams in the cove. We can go fishing. We can cook al fresco and eat al fresco. We can read all day on the porch. We can walk on the beach. We can roam 14 acres. We can pick wild blueberries. We can hike in the park.



I am dying to go now.



But we can't until the first week of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.