I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Dinner plans



We're goint to Rocco's tonight, the restaurant in The Restaurant.



I've never seen the show, though. But I'll let you know if I see Rocco.



Did I mention that last time I went to Blue Smoke I got to tour the kitchen? TK went to high school with the chef. He showed me the smokers. YUM.



Anyway, I've been reading GSMQII with absolute DELIGHT. Laughing out loud, especially at the scene where Dan & a friend dress as Public Enemy for Halloween. Oh, lord. I laughed till I hurt myself. I scared the cat.



UPDATE: Mamma Nicolina was there. But not Rocco (that we saw). The food was okay--the meatballs were the best, and my pancetta-wrapped scallops were pretty good. The cheesecake was HUGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.