I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Sickeroo



Still on the couch, home from work. I usually work 2 days a week freelance, three days from home (um, not counting all the unlogged hours for Soft Skull & LIT and various other work, which really amounts to me working every day). Just can't get over it. Convinced my body & mind are trying to tell me something. Like, slow the f*ck down, girl. With the addition of the expletive, they are echoing my mother. (Who, by the way, is recovering nicely herself.)



Odd (or is it?) to feel physically miserable and at the same time emotionally relieved to have such a good excuse to shirk the to-do list.



But this weekend I have a wedding to go to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.