I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Recent & Recommended reading...

on the right sidebar is about to get an overhaul. Having to acknowledge I just don't have time to review everything here, even though I take notes on almost everything, but I still want to call out highlights. Stay tuned.



For now, a quick list:



Just finished Christian Hawkey's Book of Funnels. (Note for Maureen: star-nosed moles--twice!)

Currently reading Steve Healey's Earthling and Rae Armantrout's Veil.

Looking forward to Sowako Nakayasu's So We Have Been Given Time Or and Chad Davidson's Consolation Miracle (though a teensy bit bummed as an afterthought that my newest MS also has "miracle" in the title, but that's silly)

Must to order soon because local store not getting them yet: Heidi Lynn Staples & Matthew Thorburn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.