I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Monday, October 4, 2004

Dear fellow editors



Are you looking for an entertaining personal essay for the next issue of your magazine or online journal?



Let me know if so. The contributors of GAMERS are negociating their own subsidiary placements, but if you're interested, I can let you peek at their pieces and put you in touch, etc. Most of the essays are funny--some even moving--and most are also at least tangentially related to poetry, writing, or other art forms. All are nontechnical and written for a general audience.



Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.