I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

The first step is admitting you have a problem.



I have become so addicted to constant political news, the blogs on both the left and right, and polls that I am wound too tight to sleep and etc. And I'm fairly sure that I will never eat falafel again.



Just booked a media-free getaway for next weekend. I will miss things, but right now I need to miss things.



I feel better already.



On a related topic, fellow New Yorkers: how is it the city always picks the worst time to f*ck with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.