I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Last call for Down Spooky & Big Confetti



Just finished sewing and stapling, respectively, the most recent printings of Down Spooky (the chapbook) and Big Confetti.



These will probably be the last ones I make up. I have 5 Confettis, which will be available at Shafer's next reading. (Shafer, when is your next reading?) And there are 10-12 Down Spookies, I think.



If you've ordered one recently (or not so recently--sorry!), they're going out first thing tomorrow. They're all packed up and ready to go--and Shawn's going to drop them in the box in a bit.



If you'd like to trade something, email me. If you want to do it the old-fashioned commercial way, use the links at right, or I'll take 'em all to my reading with Chris Martin on 11/23 at Kili Lounge.



Next up: Percapella by Daniel Nester & Christopher Connelly with cover art by Tom Hopkins, and yes, yes, yes, the Bowlmor Writemore collection with a cover by Maureen Thorson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.