I am temporarily parking archived blog posts here while I redesign my site and change servers. For current content, please visit blog.shannacompton.com.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Holy $hit! Jon Stewart is schooling Crossfire!



Am watching Crossfire right now, and Paul Begala and especially Tucker Carlson, are apoplectic at Stewart telling them, repeatedly, that their show is harming America. It's live. Oh. My. God. This is great.



UPDATE: That was the best TV ever. Ever. Jon Stewart actually called Carlson a dick. After he made fun of his bow tie. The transcript, when it goes up, will be here.



ANOTHER UPDATE: The video is up now here.



It is a must-see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to delete unwanted comments or ban users by IP address as necessary. Please don't make it necessary.